Saturday, October 17, 2009

music "karma"

one of my favorite coincidences is when i'm in a store and i randomly hear backstreet boys over the sound system. back in the day, this wasn't really special since they were so popular and everyone was screaming "i want it that way" at the top of their lungs. as time has passed though, it's become more rare to hear them on the radio, let alone while i'm out and about. but it makes me SO happy and i've come to lovingly refer to it as my "bsb karma" (even though i'm totally using karma incorrectly).

i've heard backstreet boys in so many random places: stores, gas stations, in australia, and in a store in korea too! it brings a smile to my face and the best times are when the songs aren't popular/released singles but other songs off of their albums :) what can i say, it's the little things!

since my new fascination with 2PM, i'm hoping some of the bsb "karma" will rub off and i'll randomly hear some 2PM songs too. today got off to a great start when i was at a korean grocery store with my sister and told her that i wished we would hear "again and again" while we were there. and lo and behold, as we're checking out, i hear "again and again and again and again" call out over the loudspeakers! and then i proceeded to get uber happy and sing and dance along...much to the dismay of my sister, who thinks i shouldn't revert back to my tween self. though she should know better...i've never let go of my inner tween!!! :)

No comments: